We are looking to hire an attentive Cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, clean windows and glass surfaces etc. The Cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a Cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period, be physically fit, able to complete all tasks to the homeowner’s satisfaction within a given time and with minimal supervision.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to homeowners’ inquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Informing homeowners of any accidents that may occur while cleaning.
- Cleaning all floors, carpets and living spaces including mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleaning kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms including emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets, showers, tubs and sinks.
- Dusting ceilings, light fixtures, picture frames, tables, and chairs.
- Monitor supply levels and communicate restocking needs as required.
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
- Repair and replace cleaning tools when needed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven experience house cleaning.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning chemicals safely
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactivity and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and maintain schedule while responding to incidents
- The ability to follow instructions.
- The ability to adapt to changing schedules.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Must have current Police Clearance Certificate and Working With Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence and access to vehicle.
- Registered vehicle with full comprehensive insurance.